Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

The Unexpected

Go down 
+6
Sidsel
mcflys
Sarah
NannaBoelt
McFlyLover<3
Annesteg
10 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste
ForfatterBesked
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

Antal indlæg : 1026
Registration date : 01/09/08

The Unexpected - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyMan Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm

i just LÅÅÅÅÅVE it ! XD
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

Antal indlæg : 1416
Registration date : 26/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Er det tid til et afsnit mere ? Very Happy
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

Antal indlæg : 883
Registration date : 24/01/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 8:28 pm

JA det er det vidst! :b
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Okay, her kommer så næste afsnit Very Happy

Chapter 6

“What the hell to you think you are doing?!” Tiana asked again, looking at them like she was going to beat them both up.
“Wh-what to you mean?” Harry asked, a tiny bit scared yet confused. He had never seen Tiana this angry.
“Why are you dancing with her?!” she asked, sending Hannah a furious look.
“You know what?” Hannah finally spoke. “Just save it, I’ll going anyway, it was a mistake. Sorry..” She looked at Tiana, sending her an apologizing look for almost kissing her boyfriend, before turning around, walking away.
Harry’s heart dropped. They almost kissed, and now it was just a mistake. He couldn’t believe it. He had to do something, right now.
“Hannah!” He said with a loud and desperate voice. “Don’t walk away!” But Hannah just kept on walking. “Hannah!” He said again, trying to get her attention. “You are not the one to apologize!”
Hannah turned around. “Why?” She asked. “I almost kissed you, I almost kissed her boyfriend.” She said, pointing at Tiana. “Why shouldn’t I be apologizing?”
“Because..” Harry sighed. This was going to ruin it all, but she had the right to know. ”Because we aren’t dating anymore..” Harry paused. “I broke up with her..” He paused. “because of you..”
“What?!” Both Hannah and Tiana said. Hannah was shocked. She didn’t know what to do. Why would Harry break up with his girlfriend because of her?
“I broke up with her because of you” Harry said again, looking directly at Hannah. The whole episode was starting to make a scene and people were looking from Harry to Hannah and from them to Tiana.

Hannah couldn’t take this anymore; she was speechless and didn’t know what to do. She just turned around and walked away. Just wanting to let it pass by and be a dream in the end. She walked out of the house, not turning around once. She heard steps behind her, but she wouldn’t dare to turn around.
“Hannah!” She heard Harry yell. “Hannah!” Hannah kept on walking, Harry’s steps got closer and suddenly she felt his hand grapping hers. She immediately turned around, pulling her hand away from him.
“What?!” She asked with a bit of anger in her voice.
“Why are you leaving?” He asked, looking hopefully into her eyes.
“Because you are being weird and almost kissed me back there. Now just let me go, I need to forget about this, okay? You need to forget about as well, just go back and have a good time with Tiana.” Hannah turned around and walked away.
“I can’t just let you go, Hannah” Harry said, trying to make her stay. He wasn’t going to give up that easy.
“Why?” Hannah turned around again. But this time, she wasn’t angry, just really confused.
“I broke up with her because of you..” Harry said for the second time that night.
“I kind of heard that! But why the hell would you do something like that?”
“It’s kind of a long story..” Harry sighed.
“Well, I’m still here, aren’t I?”
“Hannah, just listen okay? Promise you won’t be mad?
“Just tell me!” Hannah was getting annoyed. Why wouldn’t he just tell her?
“Ever since I saw you in the hall, the day we were both late, I just couldn’t and I still can’t, get you out of my mind..” Harry paused, how was he going to get her to understand?
“Harry, just go home. I really don’t need this right now, okay? And you’re probably drunk too, so just go home and sleep it off. I’ll see you Monday!” Hannah walked away, this time not turning around again.

Harry didn’t know what to feel. He just stood there, watching Hannah walk away. He wanted to go after her so bad, but something made him stay. Harry just walked home, his mind was racing. Why did Hannah say he was drunk? He hadn’t even touched a beer can tonight. He was confused and sad. She didn’t believe him. Harry’s plan failed and he needed a new one, to make Hannah believe him.

“Hannah?” Harry asked, taking her hand as they were about to start the day’s dance lesson.
“Yes?” She said, lifting her head to look at him. She didn’t hesitate to look into his beautiful eyes. Again they met in a gaze. This was happening a lot lately, but Hannah had started to enjoy it. Harry’s eyes made her calm, and made her world whole.
They were just getting ready for one of the slow songs that they were rehearsing for the show. It was only a couple of weeks away, and everyone was getting exited.
“Can I just tell you something?” Harry asked, he put his hand around her waist. Hannah felt chills go down her back.
“Sure!” She smiled sweetly.
“Um, I just wanted to say that.. um.. I..”
“Harry, just tell me.” Hannah said, getting a little impatient.
“I just..” Harry said and before anyone could react, he pressed his lips against hers.

Hannah opened her eyes, breathing heavily. Did Harry just kiss her?! She looked around, realizing that she was in her room, in her bed. It was just a dream. Hannah sat up, trying to figure out what just happened. Why would she dream that Harry kissed her? She didn’t even like him. He was just her dance partner, a regular guy. Well, not exactly. He was Mr. Popular and a guy from school. But then again, why would he break up with his girlfriend because of her? Why would she dream that they kissed? She didn’t like him at all.
Or did she?

Feedback? Very Happy
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

Antal indlæg : 1092
Registration date : 03/05/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Rigtig godt afsnit , vær at vente på .. Razz
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Ærgeligt det bare var en drøm XD
Mega godt som altid. Don't know what to say?
Mere snart? Very Happy
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 9:42 pm

jeg glæder mig MEGET til der kommer mere xD
det er så godt Smile
Der er måske noget med omvendt ordstilling i din tekst du lige har glemt, men man kan jo stadig læse det så det gør ikke så meget. (det var bare hvis du ville have noget der kunne forbedres)
Men hvor er det alså godt !!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
æææææælsker det Very Happy
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 18, 2008 10:22 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
jeg glæder mig MEGET til der kommer mere xD
det er så godt Smile
Der er måske noget med omvendt ordstilling i din tekst du lige har glemt, men man kan jo stadig læse det så det gør ikke så meget. (det var bare hvis du ville have noget der kunne forbedres)
Men hvor er det alså godt !!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
æææææælsker det Very Happy

Haha mange tak for rådet Razz - Må jeg lige se efter næste gang xD
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

Antal indlæg : 1357
Registration date : 03/03/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 20, 2008 12:46 am

Rigtig godt ! Very Happy Begynder bare at synes den er bedre og bedre Razz

Mere snart!
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

Antal indlæg : 477
Registration date : 27/06/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Super godt afsnit, som altid (:
- Ja sikke ærgerligt at det kun var en drøm!
Det bliver spændende at se hvad der nu sker?
Hun er da for dum ikke at tro på lækre harry, hehe.
- Mere hurtigst muligt! <3
https://www.youtube.com/sarahXlovesXmcfly
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 10:04 am

Det er efterhånden et stykke tid siden jeg har postet noget til jer, jeg har bare overhovedet ingen tid for tiden - Lektierne har overtaget mit liv!! Shocked

Jeg har næsten skrevet det næste afsnit, men det kommer tidligst i aften Smile - Ellers bliver det i weekenden Embarassed ´

Undskyld ventetiden ..
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Fordi lektierne ikke har overtaget min aften Very Happy, får I lige et afsnit mere..

Håber I kan lide det? Smile

Chapter 7

Weeks had past and Hannah was getting more and more confused about her feelings. She and Harry had only been together at the dance lessons, and then they would act like the other one didn’t exist. Even though it was hard since they were dancing together.

Today everyone was exited. Tonight was the night; the night of the grand dance show. All seniors had been exited all week, even Hannah and Harry. At this moment Hannah was is the girls’ dressing room, getting ready. There were people there to do the dancers’ make-up and hair. Hannah loved it! She loved to be dressed up, and finally she got a chance to wear dress she bought for no reason. She dress she wore when Harry was outside her window.
Hannah stood up from the chair she was sitting in, and took a look at herself in the mirror. Someone behind her wolf whistled. She turned around and saw Sydney.
“Hey Syd! Wow, you look great” She smiled and hugged her friend. Sydney was wearing a white and gold dress, and golden high heels. Her hair was curled and braided loosely. She looked amazing! “Tom is gonna pass out!” Hannah smiled.
Sydney laughed: “Thank you, but we don’t want him to pass out. Because then we can’t dance, and I’m really in the mood for dancing now! But hey, you look amazing too!”
“Thank you!” Hannah smiled. She loved the fact that she was wearing her favourite dress. It was black and maybe a little too revealing, but Hannah loved it and wouldn’t want do dance in something besides that dress. She had glittery makeup on and her beautiful curly hair was hanging down her shoulders.

Everyone was getting ready to start the show. Harry was so nervous, but for what reason? He didn’t know.
“Okay guys! Line up, the girls a coming in a minute.” Natasha yelled, all the male students started lining up and soon the girls entered the hall. They looked fabulous. Harry was the only guy standing without his partner and the show was about to start. Where was Hannah? He started looking around, still standing in his spot in the hall. She couldn’t just stay away.
“Harry, where is your partner?” Natasha asked.
“I don’t know, she..” Harry was cut of by a door opening. His jaw dropped and almost hit the floor. Hannah just entered the hall. Harry couldn’t take his eyes of her. She looked absolutely amazing. As she walked towards him, with a huge beautiful smile on her face, Harry realised something. Something he wasn’t familiar with, a least not like this. He was in love, and it was with Hannah.
“Hey, sorry I’m late” Hannah said happily. She looked at Harry, who didn’t answer her. “Harry?” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Haaaryyy?”
“Oh sorry. Hi, you look..” Again Harry was cut of, this time by the music starting.

The first dance went really well, and Harry and Hannah didn’t make any mistakes at all. The audience cheered at all dancers and before doing the next dance, there had to be a little break.
“That was so much fun!” Hannah laughed as she and Harry entered the huge room where all the other dancers were.
“It really was. Are you looking forward to the next one?” Harry asked
“Yes very much, I actually haven’t seen my dad that much lately. He’s been busy and stuff, so it’s gonna be fun to dance with him” Hannah was just so happy, she couldn’t even stay mad at Harry anymore. She loved what she was doing, and that affected her mood. Hannah found her purse and suddenly she heard a familiar song. Someone was calling her.
“I’m just gonna take this one. See you around?” She asked Harry, who just finished a water bottle.
“Sure, go ahead. I’ll see you later.”
“Hello?” Hannah asked, as she answered the phone and walked away to a quieter place.
Harry was so happy. Hannah wasn’t mad at him anymore, and they started to chat more and more. Maybe this would turn out alright after all?

The break was soon over and the girls started pairing up with their fathers. Harry was sitting in the dressing room, just relaxing and talking to some of his friends. Soon he could hear the music starting and the hall grew silent.
“See you later guys, I’m gonna go watch the others dance.” Harry said and got up. He walked to the hall, trying to find Hannah on the dance floor. He just couldn’t stop staring at her, she was so beautiful. Harry couldn’t see her anywhere on the dance floor; he turned around, wanting to find her.
He walked down the hall, and suddenly he heard footsteps from a pair of high heels. But something else too, sobs. Someone was crying. He walked around the corner, to the end of the hall and found Hannah now sitting on the floor. She was hiding her face in her hands, but looked up as she heard Harry coming.
“Hannah..” He said, and sat down next do her. “What’s wrong? Why aren’t you dancing with your father?” Harry asked and put his arm around her.
“He’s.. He’s not coming” She managed to say, in between sobs.
“Why, why would he be here to se his beautiful daughter dance?” This only made Hannah cry even more. Harry didn’t know what to do. “Hannah, look at me. Please tell me what’s wrong. I can’t help you, if you don’t tell me, okay?”
Hannah hesitated, she didn’t want to tell Harry, but at the same time, she wanted to so bad. She was starting to trust him, and after all he was different from what she thought in the first place.
“Hannah..” Harry said in a whisper, and stroked her arm in sympathy.
“He’s.. He’s gone.” Hannah started crying again.
“What do you mean, he’s gone?” Harry didn’t seam to figure out what she was talking about.
“God Harry, He’s dead okay!?” Hannah snapped and tried to get up.
Harry was shocked. How could her father just be dead, she was just talking happily about him in less than an hour ago?

Sydney’s dress: http://www.catwalkdeluxe.com/dk/cloth/dresses/hvid-bandeau-kjole.html

Hannah’s dress: http://www.catwalkdeluxe.com/dk/cloth/dresses/ekstrem-chik-minikjole11.html

Hvad siger I?
Godt/dårligt?
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Årh nej! Det må ikke ske! Sad
Han må ikke dø, nej hvor sørgeligt.
- Men det er vildt godt skrevet, og det var bare et super godt og glad afsnit, indtil det sidste skete.
Det er rigtig spændende, mere snart smukke! (:
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyFre Sep 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Ej hvor synd! ): Shocked
Men skide godt. mere snart.
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 27, 2008 4:18 am

Ohh no ! Shocked Rigtig godt som altid, og kjolerrne var virkelig flotte- specielt den sorte.. Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 27, 2008 8:29 am

McFlyLover<3 skrev:
Ohh no ! Shocked Rigtig godt som altid, og kjolerrne var virkelig flotte- specielt den sorte.. Razz

Mange tak Very Happy - Jeg er også selv helt skudt i den sorte cheers
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyLør Sep 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Rigtig godt .. Razz
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Så er det tid til et afsnit mere Smile
- Håber I kan lide det ..

Chapter 8

“Hannah sweetie, just relax okay?” Harry said, trying to calm Hannah down. She just couldn’t stop crying. Of course Harry understood; her father just died.
“I just.. I just don’t understand why..” Hannah sobbed.
“Do you wanna talk about, should I go find Sydney?” Harry asked, trying to comfort her.
“No, she’s busy with Tom anyway. I’ll talk to her later..” Hannah said, wiping her tears away.”
“Do you want me to walk you home?”
“Do you mind? I really don’t want to be alone right now..” She looked right into Harry’s blue eyes.
“Of course, let’s go.” He pulled her up from the floor and then went passed the dance floor, to the front door.
As they went by the dance floor Hannah looked at all the couples, dancing close, whispering in each others ears. Suddenly she felt jealous. She wanted that too, she wanted someone to be there for her, besides Sydney. She wanted someone to make her laugh, to make all her fears and worries disappear.
“Harry?” She asked, suddenly stopping.
“Yes?” He asked, with sympathy in his voice. He felt so sorry for her.
“Do you wanna dance?”
“But.. I thought that you wanted to go home?” He asked confused.
“Right now, I really just want to dance.” This was half a lie, she did want to dance, or just so sway along to the music. She wanted to be in someone’s arm, feeling safe and loved. And right now, only one person could do that; Harry.
Hannah took Harrys hand and together they walked to the dance floor. The song ended, just as they entered, and another song started. Hannah wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck, and Harry put his hands on Hannah’s lower back. A familiar voice started to sing.

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold..

As they song continued, Hannah and Harry were dancing closer and closer. Harry’s heart was pounding and he was afraid that Hannah might feel it. Hannah on the other hand, had for some reason never felt safer. Dancing in Harry’s arms, being close to him that was all she ever wanted. He didn’t make her forget about her father, but some how he made her feel just a little bit better.

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone..

A week later:

Today was just a boring day, no interesting classes and Hannah was almost asleep. The voice of her English teacher had never been this boring, even though she used to love these classes. Something else was filling her mind, the thought of her father. Yesterday had been his funeral and it was hard for Hannah to say goodbye. To realise that she was never going to see him again, to have him comfort her whenever she was down, that was the hardest to do.

A knock on the door got her back to reality and someone handed the teacher a note.
“Miss Lewis, you have permission to leave. You are needed somewhere else” her teacher said and looked at her. Hannah got her things and left the classroom. Where was she supposed to go? Before she could do anything, someone grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall. She saw that it was Harry. He pushed her into the bathroom and closed the door.
“Harry, what are you doi-“ She was cut of by Harry, who suddenly had his arms around her and was hugging her. Hannah let go of her bag which fell to the floor. She closed her eyes and put her hands around Harry’s neck. Even though this caught her of guard, she loved it. She felt safe, a feeling she needed at the moment.
After a long loving hug, Harry slowly let go of Hannah.
“Hi” he whispered, looking into Hannah’s blue eyes.
“Hey” she smiled, “So what was that all about?”
“Well, I’ve wanted to do this all day” Harry smiled and kissed her forehead.
“Harry, I’m needed somewhere right now..” Hannah said and grabbed her bag.
“Yeah, I kind of did that” Harry smiled. “I thought you could need a little time away from everything. I know it was you fathers funeral yesterday, and I just.. If you want to talk, I’m here.”
Hannah’s eyes started to tear up; Harry was just the most amazing guy ever. She took his hand and together they walked out of the school.

“How are you?” Harry asked at they sat on the grass in the empty park.
“I just.. I don’t know actually.” Hannah said, trying to find a way of explaining her feelings.
“Hey, I’m here for you. You know that! I know we’ve just started on the friendship thing, but you can trust me..” Harry said, looking into her eyes. Secretly he wanted to be more than friends, but now was not the time to tell her.
“I just, it’s so hard” Hannah immediately broke down, letting all her tears fall. “I miss him so much, the last time I saw him.. Alive.. Was about two weeks ago. I didn’t even get to say goodbye, to say that I love him and that I’ve always appreciated everything he’s ever done for me.”
“I know.” Harry tried his best to make her feel better. “Hannah, listen to me, okay?”
Hannah looked up, and right into Harry’s ocean blue eyes.
“He knows that you love him! Even though I’ve never met him, I know he was proud of you. He had the most amazing daughter; she’s so kind, loving and beautiful. He wants you to keep on living and stay happy. Even though he’s not alive, he’ll always be here - In your heart!”
Hannah knew Harry was right, she knew that she had to keep on living her life. Stay happy and make the best of it, even though it was hard at the moment.
Hannah sat there, staring into Harrys blue eyes. They made the whole world disappear and she wanted that. She wanted someone to make all the bad things in life feel far away, she wanted someone to hold her close and love her, just like her father did. She wanted Harry! Not to replace her father but to be there for her, make her life feel more complete.
It was like they were thinking the same, Harry and Hannah. They both slowly leant forwards one another, and their lips met in a passionately kiss.

- - - - - - -

Hvad siger I så?
Godt / dårligt ?
Sidsel
Star Girl
Star Girl
Sidsel

Antal indlæg : 932
Registration date : 30/12/07

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 1:30 pm

uuh uuh Shocked
Skide godt (:
mcflys
Star Girl
Star Girl
mcflys

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Super godt! Razz
Du skriver herre godt, og det er rigtig sødt, altså Harry er det er mega synd for hende.. Okay jeg stopper xD men mere snart! Very Happy
McFlyLover<3
Star Girl
Star Girl
McFlyLover<3

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Selvfølgelig GODT !! Synd for Hannah, men hvor er Harry altså sød Razz .. Mere snart!
MeusDeus
Star Girl
Star Girl
MeusDeus

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 5:23 pm

jeg synes også det er godt jeg kan måske undre mig lidt over hendes reaktion over hendes fars død lige da hun får det at vide virker hun måske lidt ligeglad ? Question
men jeg har jo ikke selv mistet min far så jeg ved jo heller ikke hvordan man reagere efter det ?
Annesteg
Star Girl
Star Girl
Annesteg

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 5:58 pm

MeusDeus skrev:
jeg synes også det er godt jeg kan måske undre mig lidt over hendes reaktion over hendes fars død lige da hun får det at vide virker hun måske lidt ligeglad ? Question
men jeg har jo ikke selv mistet min far så jeg ved jo heller ikke hvordan man reagere efter det ?

Jaeh, det kan du måske have ret i.. Jeg havde lidt svært med at skrive det her afsnit, såh.
Sarah
Miss Halloween
Miss Halloween
Sarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Årh det er godt!<3
Det er virkelig sørgeligt, men hvor er Harry bare sød, jeg vil have såden en Harry-kæreste Razz
NannaBoelt
Star Girl
Star Girl
NannaBoelt

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 EmptyMan Okt 06, 2008 2:04 pm

sarahXlovesXmcfly skrev:
Årh det er godt!<3
Det er virkelig sørgeligt, men hvor er Harry bare sød, jeg vil have såden en Harry-kæreste Razz
Ja også mig .. Det er rigtig godt skrevet . Du kunne måske godt gøre lidt mere ud af kysset ?? Men ellers er det rigtig, rigtig godt .. Razz
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Unexpected   The Unexpected - Page 3 Empty

The Unexpected
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 10Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
 :: Snak, snak, snak! :: Fanfictions-
Gå til: